The EUSTON LED bulkhead complies with regulations BS 5266 and BS EN 1838:2013 for emergency lighting in commercial, public and accommodation premises. The light will operate a reduced light output on the battery for 3 hours, allowing the safe evacuation of a premises. It can be wired in either maintained or non-maintained mode, allowing function as part of a regular lighting circuit or only when the power is lost. The switched live terminal allows permanent power supply to the battery while still allowing switching with external light switches and sensors. This 32cm x 8.5cm round LED bulkhead light is a direct replacement and energy efficient alternative to traditional fluorescent 2D style bulkheads.
This round LED bulkhead can be wall mounted or ceiling mounted. Perfect for use as a corridor light, hallway light, walkway light, stairwell light, car park light, porch light, basement light etc. Rigorously tested to ensure resistance against dust and splashing water, this round LED bulkhead light is ideal for toilets, bathrooms and outdoor spaces. Constructed from tough IK06 polycarbonate for maximum impact resistance. This round LED bulkhead light is ideal for high traffic areas and areas where vandalism is likely. Slimmer than similar fittings of this size with a gloss white trim and frosted diffuser. Highly efficient built-in LEDs last up to 4 times longer than replaceable LED bulbs.
- Wattage: 14W
- Input: Mains Voltage, hardwired
- Complete with integrated LED driver
- Cable access entry at rear of fitting
- Built-in, non-replaceable LED chips
- LED Lifetime: 40,000hrs
- Lumen Output: 1000lm (300lm)
- LED Colour: Neutral/Cool White 4000K
- CRI: 80
- Finish: Gloss white trim with frosted white diffuser
- IP Rating: IP54
- Diameter: 32cm
- Depth: 8.5cm
- Dual Function - Can be wired in either maintained or non-maintained mode.
- Automatically switches the battery back up when mains power is lost.
- 3 hours running time on battery, allowing safe evacuation of a building.
- Ideal for achieving compliance with emergency lighting regulations.
30-day money-back guarantee on all orders at LightHub - no hassles, no questions asked!
All you need to do is contact us
, and we'll arrange for you a free return service
(within UK only). Once we are in receipt of the returned item (typically 7-10 working days) we will refund the order (typically 3-5 working days). If you are outside UK please contact us on email@example.com for information on how best to return the product to us.
You must include a returns sheet into all return packages sent to us.
Please note: You must make sure you return the product in its original packaging including all accessories and be careful to avoid any signs of use!
Any questions? contact us now